Since book reviews are included in many databases, you might consider searching all EBSCOhost databases at once using the following approach:
1. After opening a new search in Academic Search Premier, click the "Choose Databases" link
2. Click the select/deselect all check box and click OK
3. Enter the search terms (such as the title AND author) and click search
4. Under the source types limiter, select Reviews
5. Your results should now include book reviews from all EBSCO databases
Newspapers are one of the main resources available in LexisNexis Academic. You can search for book reviews in newspapers by doing the following search:
1. Click "All Nexis Uni" to the left of the search box, click News, and click the Reviews check box.
2. Type the title of your work AND author into the search box and click the search button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Your results should include some book reviews about your book. Please note that this search isn't fully precise, so you will get some book reviews that aren't focused on your topic.