My Research is used to save, manage, and organize items in ProQuest. It is also used to save searches and create search alerts..
Creating an Account and Signing In
1. Click on the profile icon and select the Sign into My Research link (located in the upper, right-hand corner of any page in the ProQuest platform) to create an account or sign into an existing account.
2. The link to Create a My Research account is to the right of the Sign in box.
3. To create an account, just fill in the required fields: name, username, password, and email address. Baker does not have a RefWorks account, so ignore this part of the form.
Once you create a My Research account, you will have access to the following items (located in tabs when you are signed in):
- Documents – Save, view, and organize ProQuest documents. If you have a RefWorks account synced with your My Research account, you will also see your RefWorks records and folders here.
- Searches – Save searches to provide easy future access to search strategies and results.
- Alerts – Manage any alerts that you create while logged in to My Research.
- RSS feeds – Manage any RSS feeds that you create while logged in to My Research.
- Widgets – Create and embed ProQuest search boxes in web pages and subject guides to make new access points to ProQuest.
- Account – Adjust your account settings and preferences to personalize your ProQuest search experience.
Important to know: My Research accounts will be permanently closed after three years of inactivity.