2. Next to the Search Terms box, type: Globalization
3. When it appears, select it.
4. You will see the designation, Broader Terms: International Trade
5. Select: International Trade
6. You will see the designation for Narrower Terms:
7. Now, you'll find a long list of terms you can use to add to your search to focus on the exact topic you need.
Use this process to find correct subject headings for all your Weekly Activity assignments:
Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, Currency exchange, and Organizational Culture.
You may have to use alternate or related words that the thesaurus uses rather than the terms you had in mind. Using the correct thesaurus term will get you to your best resources quickly.
If you run into any difficulties, give me a call so I can help you walk through your search.
1. From the top blue bar, select: Thesaurus
2. Skip to the second box and type in your search term: Trade
3. You'll see a long list of entries reflecting different aspects of trade. Select the one that best suits your needs.
4. Keep driving deeper until you find the most relevant terms.
Use this process to find the correct terms for any topic you want to research.