1. After finding an article you want to use, select the title.
2. Once the article appears, slide to the right, and select the ''Cite link.
3. A box will pop up with the correct citation format. You can select the format you need from the drop down box. It's always a good idea to double check the citation to verify all the information is correct. These databases aren't always completely fool proof.
1. When you find an article you want to use, select the title.
2. Once the article opens up, slide to the right of the screen, and select: Cite
3. A list of different citation formats will appear. Slide down until you find the format you need. In this case, MLA.
4. Double check the citation to make sure it's correct. Databases DO make mistakes.