1. From the top bar, select: Risk Ratings
2. Select: US Risk Ratings Reports
3. From the NAICS Industry page, select the industry you're interested in.
For example, you can scroll down to: Transportation and Warehousing in the US (37 Reports) and select:
4. The result page will provide several aspects of the risks of that particular industry.
Follow these steps to access either of these resource:
1. In the large Search area near the top of the page, type: publication and BMI in parenthesis.
eg: publication (bmi)
publication (PRS Group International Country Risk Guide)
3. In the results page, use the column on the left to Narrow your results further.
4. If you are looking for country information, use the Geography link.
5. If you want to narrow by industry, use the Industry link.
6. Use as many limiters as possible to narrow your results further. For example, if you want to know about the Economy of the country, use the Subject link.
7. If you need a specific company, type the company name in the Search Within Results box.
Comprehensive and regularly updated reports on every recognized independent country. Robust reports include coverage of a given country's history, economy, government, political landscape including foreign policy orientation, business and investment climate, socio-cultural scene including key demographic features, and pertinent environmental issues.
In the first space, type: country review
In the second space, type: name of your country
Political Risk Yearbook
There are several ways to find information from this resource.
1. In the first search box, type: Political Risk Yearbook.
2. Change the field label to: SO Publication Name
3. In the second search box, type: your country.
Method #2 (for a broader search)
1. In the first search box, type: your country AND risk.
2. Change the field label to: SU Subject.
1. From the opening screen, under Browse, select:Country Reports.
2. From the Publications screen, select the Country and Type: your country in the "Browse for" box,
Embedded within this database, you'll find:
EIU Viewswire AND Business Monitor International (BMI) Industry Reports.
Follow these steps to access this resource:
1. From the Advanced Search screen, slide to the top left and select the 3-bar menu.
2. Select: BROWSE
2. Under Country Reports, select: Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Viewswire
3. In the next screen, you will have a choice to search by your country or by topics.