Skip to Main Content
Baker University logo

International Business - Industries

Information about industries outside of the U.S.

Industry Codes

Many government and business publications use Codes to index companies and economic data. You may need some of these codes to do your research in a variety of resources.

For European industries, use: NACE codes.
If you need to convert NAICS to NACE (or vice versa), see: Eurostats Index to Corresponding Tables
For Australia and New Zealand, use: ANZSIC.
For Japan, use: JSIC.
For the United Nations, use: ISIC or ISCO.