1. At the opening screen, from the thick blue bar at the top of the screen, select: Company Profiles.
1. From the Nexis/Uni home page, slide to the top of the page.
2. Click on the down arrow by Menu. Select: Company Dossier
. The link opens in the Company Dossier screen.
2. Type your company in the Company Name box.
3. Select it from the list provided.
4. A complete report will appear.
Worldbox is a specialized resource, containing international company profiles from a variety of countries,
Here are the steps to follow to locate company information in this publication.
1. From the Nexis Uni home page, under "What are you interested in", highlight A Publication.
2. In the "Search for something specific" box, type: Your company; (for example, Telstra Corp.)
3. In the "Find Publication" box, type: Worldbank. You'll be given a list of specific Worldbank publications tied to specific countries. Since Telstra is an Australian company, you'd highlight Worldbox Australia.