1. From the Guided Search box, under What are you interested in? select: News
2. In Search in all News for box, type your company and earnings calls.
3. In Choose date range, use the drop down box and highlight one year.
1. From the Nexis/Uni home page, slide to the top of the page.
2. Click on the down arrow by Menu. Select: Company Dossier
FD Wire publishes conference calls.
Here are the steps to follow to locate conference calls in this publication.
1. From the Nexis Uni home page, under "What are you interested in", highlight A Publication.
2. In the "Search for something specific" box, type: earnings calls
3. In the "Find Publication" box, type: FD Wire (FD Fair Disclosure Wire will populate the box.)
4. In the Results screen, use the navigation column on the left.
In the "Search within results" box, type the name of your company.
5. Continuing down the navigation column on the left, under Industry, highlight: automotive.
This will separate Ford Motor Co. from just being mentioned in a call, to being the main topic of the call.
6. Toward the top right of the screen, In the "Sort by" box, use the down arrow to highlight, Date (newest-oldest). This will bring up the most current earnings calls' transcripts.