1. Type Your Company in the initial screen.
2. From the Results screen, select T-Mobile.
3. From the Company Information Box on the left, select: Financials
4. When the Fundamental Analysis tab is chosen, you have access to the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, and ratios.
4. If you want to see HISTORICAL financials, use the drop down box to go back up to 6 years.
Access Company Dossier
1. From the Nexis/Uni home page, slide to the top of the page.
2. Click on the down arrow by Menu. Select: Company Dossier
Corporate financial reports and other disclosure documents are excellent sources for current financial statistics and for other detailed information about the operations of publicly traded companies. These documents include not only annual reports to stockholders but also the various reports that U.S. companies are required to file with the Securities and Exchange Commission: an Annual Report to SEC (called the 10-K); Quarterly Financial Report (10-Q); Report of Unscheduled Material Events or Corporate Changes (8-K); 10-C, which is similar to 8-K for OTC (Over The Counter) companies;
You can obtain SEC Filings from the following sources:
1. From the Guided Search area, [What are you interested in?]. highlight Company Info.
2. In the next box, [Search in all Company Information for:], type your company. For example, Home Depot.
3. In the next box, [..and show me], use the down arrow and highlight: SEC filings.
4. In the Results page, use the Timeline filter in the left column to limit the time frame.