1. From the top bar, select: Industry Research
2. Slide down and select: US Industry Reports (NAICS)
3. Scroll down until you find your specific industry codes.
For example, 72 - Accommodation and Food Services
(If you don't know the NAICS number of your industry, use the SEARCH IBISWorld search box in the top right of the screen)
4. Use the column on the left to filter for industry information.
5. Under Operating Conditions, select: Regulation and Policy
This database gathers thousands of articles from periodicals, trade publications, and newswires that address the regulatory environment of a variety of industries. Follow these steps to find the articles:
1. From the Advanced Search screen, slide to the top left and select the 3-bar menu.
2. Select: Browse
3. Under Economics and Trade, open box marked: International Trade, then, Trade Regulations.
4. OR, under Environment, open the Regulations box.
5. OR, under Government & Law, open Law, then, Regulation & Legislation.