You can find a company's brands and products by following these steps:
1. In the search box, type: your company (for example: Nike
2. When the list of companies appears, select your company. For example, Nike, inc.
3. Directly under the Company Overview paragraph, slide to Company Details, and select Brands.
1. From the Nexis/Uni home page, slide to the top of the page.
2. Click on the down arrow by Menu. Select: Company Dossier
3. Once you're in Company Dossier, search and select your parent company.
4.. From the left navigation area, under Snapshot, select: Brands.
1. At the opening screen, select:Company Profiles.
2. Type your company in the search box, and select: Browse
3. When the results appear, select: MarketLine Report.
4. When the .PDF report of the company opens, use the navigation column on the left, and select: Major Products and Services.
5. When the report appears, slide down through the Table of Contents, to fine the pages titled, Major Products and Services.
Hover over the "i" icon to see full information. Click on the book cover or title to see the catalog entry.
If we don't own it, you'll have to request it on Interlibrary Loan, which you'll be able to do directly from the catalog site.
If you'd prefer to see the books at a library near your home, you can do the following:
1. Select the link, Check Availability
2. Continue scrolling down to: Libraries Worldwide. You'll see a list of libraries closest to your location.